what is currently in your ps3?

was playing quiz tv lately in there, turns out only thing i am smart about is food, cartoons and tv/movies. I suck at history, geography, sciener and anything important lol -me

most recently had astro boy and lord of the rings in there to watch

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
ThravRande said:
And I need to get a PS3 copy.
If only there were some way I could win it in a contest.... :p
:lol well... no one liked the last contest. So I Think we'll wait on other contests :lol

MW3 is still in my PS3... I will soon be playing Apache Air Assault

BV :hat

Downloaded a ton of new Rockband songs lately and then Saturday night played Rockband 3 with my husband and his dad for a couple hours. His dad on bass, and me singing, and my husband on guitar for awhile and then on drums for awhile (he loves both, but I think he prefers drums...he is great at either) Even discovered a music group I really like through rockband "Free Spirit" ...they have an awesome song called Easy Days. And earlier last week I made a second character for me and my husband to play with dressed in more casual clothes (like I put my husband in a hoodie), cuz our normal characters are dressed in leather and boots and black armbands er fingerless gloves etc...so I made a casual type look too so we can do variety lol. So far neither of us feels like using our casual characters tho haha