what is your favorite place to hang w/ friends even if you dont go there a lot?

Feb 2011
Michigan
My favorite has always been two different places, C.J. Barrymores which has 8 different go-kart tracks, an arcade, laser tag, bowling, and a bar. my other favorite place is Dav & Busters.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Re: what is your favorite place to hand w/ friends even if you dont go there a lot?

Tank.of.AH said:
My favorite has always been two different places, C.J. Barrymores which has 8 different go-kart tracks, an arcade, laser tag, bowling, and a bar. my other favorite place is Dav & Busters.
Haha, those are my two. Do we live in the same city? :lol

Feb 2011
Michigan
Re: what is your favorite place to hand w/ friends even if you dont go there a lot?

Strubes said:
Haha, those are my two. Do we live in the same city? :lol
thats crazy!!! i live in macomb county! in michigan! where do you live?

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana

Tank.of.AH said:
That's only a few hours north of where I am currently; I am moving this coming July though.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Tank.of.AH said:
Same! :lol

I actually work at the Gamestop between Dave n Busters and CJ Barrymores.

That would be freaky if you two knew each other :p

my favorite hangout is my friends house. We just party it up most of the time. and its good fun.

Jul 2007

Favorite place is definitely 8 on the Break in New Jersey. One of the most notable arcades on the East Coast.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana

I'm just wondering why I still haven't met Strubes since I have met several other EGA members that live in the region.

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Grindspine said:
I'm just wondering why I still haven't met Strubes since I have met several other EGA members that live in the region.
Indiana, huh? I'll be down there next year for Spartan's birthday. :lol

Feb 2011
Michigan

Strubes said:

WOW!?!!?! i live off of 23 mile and I-94

Jan 2010
Northern AL

6 Flags Over Georgia. A couple times every summer me and a bunch of friends spend all day in the park. Other than that, local concerts, and actually, the fast food stops on some of our bigger trips usually end up to be quite memorable and entertaining, as well.

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia

OMG, I want to go to Six Flags Over Georgia so bad! It's kind of close to where I live. ^_^

My friends in Georgia all live in my house (hence why it's called Nerd Palace) so I don't really have to go anywhere to hang out. Ha ha how lazy is that? :lol

When we do go out, it's usually somewhere to eat.

Jan 2010
Northern AL

They're actually about ti finish construction on a new coaster called "The Dare Devil Dive" Cant wait to ride it this summer.

Feb 2011
Michigan

Strubes said:

what year did you graduate high school and which one? if you dont mind me asking...

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Tank.of.AH said:
WOW!?!!?! i live off of 23 mile and I-94
Haha so you're a couple miles away from my dad. I'm usually around that area, more specifically Sugarbush bar.

Tank.of.AH said:
what year did you graduate high school and which one? if you dont mind me asking...
Fraser in 06'. You?

Feb 2011
Michigan

Strubes said:
Haha so you're a couple miles away from my dad. I'm usually around that area, more specifically Sugarbush bar.

Fraser in 06'. You?
Holy crap Sugarbush Bar!?!?! i know exactly where that is!!!

i graduated from Eisenhower 2005

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota

Tank.of.AH said:

Awesome. So now when Strubes gets mouthy I can send you to smack him up for me :D

Feb 2011
Michigan

x2 said:
Awesome. So now when Strubes gets mouthy I can send you to smack him up for me :D
i wish. no car, broke down about 3 months ago and now i have no car. so from time to time my parents loan me their car but that is very VERY rare. :(

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan

Tank.of.AH said:

Nice, and yes, I rock Sugarbush bar quite a bit. :)