What Is Your favorite "Retro" Video Game(s)? (Arcade Titles Count As Well)

x2

Jun 2004
Minnesota
Re: What Is Your favorite "Retro" Video Game?

Oooh yes I loved Bubble Bobble. For me though it's Maniac Mansion. Amazing game, even still to this day.

Jan 2008
Earth

x2 said:
Oooh yes I loved Bubble Bobble. For me though it's Maniac Mansion. Amazing game, even still to this day.
In the arcade version,if you reached level 50 without dying,the treasure room full of gems opened up.Is that the same on the ones you guys played?

Jan 2008
Earth

Snatcher_L said:
River City Ransom :)
That game was a blast!I loved buying books with abilities and going to the sauna and everything.WOW!It seems like yesterday when I played that one. :lol

God Bless,
Kaz

Jan 2008
Earth
Re: What Is Your favorite "Retro" Video Game(s)?

I figured that this thread deserved resurrection due to new members who maybe weren't aware of this thread,or in case some of the more seasoned members who may have forgot to mention another favorite
back when I started this thread.

My Choice(s) Back Then:"Battle Of Olympus"
"Castlevania II"

The other(s) is "FF III"(SNES)

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)

I really wish Square Enix would get together with Nintendo again and make a game as awesome as Super Mario RPG.

Jun 2004
Indiana

Mai Valentine said:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)

I really wish Square Enix would get together with Nintendo again and make a game as awesome as Super Mario RPG.
I agree 1000%

May 2010
Regina

Snatcher_L said:
River City Ransom :)
you have no idea how much of my life this game stole from me, hehe. I especially love the cameos from Billy and Jimmy Lee......priceless.