What system(s) are you using now? (2014)

Which system(s) are you currently using?

• Total voters

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
I have not broken out my cartridge games often over the past few years. At least when I have sold one, it gives me a reason to give it a final spin before mailing it.

I actually got quite a bit of money for MegaMan X2. After all, I have not really played the game in the last four years. It was time to see if someone else could have fun with it.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
I have not broken out my cartridge games often over the past few years. At least when I have sold one, it gives me a reason to give it a final spin before mailing it.

I actually got quite a bit of money for MegaMan X2. After all, I have not really played the game in the last four years. It was time to see if someone else could have fun with it.
I just reminded myself that I did sell that SNES MegaMan X2 in 2014...

That game was hella frustrating! I always liked MegaMan X (the first SNES installment) though.

Grindspine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Indiana
Grindspine said:
Since we're at a point that is bridging the seventh and eight generations of game consoles, which one(s) are EGA members still using? I was a little late to the party buying the PS3, though I got it before the PS4 was released. I was really late buying my 360 and PSP, but am still getting some play time out of them.

I have seen a bit of gameplay on the Wii U and on the PS4, but probably will not be buying an eighth generation console for a while yet. So what systems are EGA members using now, at the beginning of 2014?
I am still using the PC and PS3 on a daily basis, though I multi-task on both.

My xbox 360 is catching some use. My SNES, PS2, DSlite, and PSP are really not seeing much action lately though. I will need to address that!