Who here actually owns a neo aes/cd/mvs?

It took me a long time to find and procure my systems. However, there are some series that there really is no replacement for. Fatal Fury, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown 1, 2, 3, 4, Aero Fighters, Ghost Pilots, The Last Blade, The Last Blade 2, Ninja Masters, Bust-A-Move, and numerous others.

Bluevoodu (Dave) has some incredible deals on Neogeo CD systems. If you cannot afford a Neogeo Home Cart system, they are a cheap, affordable way to play these games.

And, I can assure you, that the CD system (though the loads are long) are graphically and gameplay wise better than any port of the same game out there.

Well, basically I sold it because I prefer my MVS, and the games are much much cheaper for MVS than AES.
I rarely ever bought games for my AES (I only had 12) because of the outrageous prices, but on MVS the vast majority are very inexpensive.

Case in point...I have seen Metal Slug on AES sell for over $1000, whereas I got it on my MVS for $30.

Moltar said:
good games they have, but too much trouble to chunk out the money and look for them when other options are available

Maybe you should consider a Neo-Geo CD system? You are limiting yourself when you play nothing but ports on different systems; half the games worth owning / playing were never released on mainstream game systems. It's just a thought! :) :af