why not any new n64 games

Jan 2005
Waco, TX
August 20th, 2002 here in the USA..I remember that day well...saddest day on the planet for N64 fans....Tony Hawk 3 on N64 was offically the last game released for it :(

Sep 2006
Look at it this way:

If we were still getting games, it would be Madagascar and other liscened crap being ported onto it. Just get an emulator if you want to play all the games.

Bluevoodu

Site Founder
May 2004
Indiana
creepindeth said:
It's ten years old dude. I hope you were being somewhat sarcastic.
Neo Geo AES had games made for it for 10 years :)

but... a major system like that... the life is dead now. The only way would be for independent companies to do it. It's not a bad idea... really it's not.

now... how you say it's a new system... err... yeah... it's 10 years old :lol

FYI.. I still have a couple Tony Hawk's 3 in stock :) Not too bad! BUT I thoght it came it before aug 20th 2002 for the N64.... that is 6 months AFTER the cube version.

bv :hat

creepindeth04

Forum Staff
Oct 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Bluevoodu said:
Neo Geo AES had games made for it for 10 years :)

but... a major system like that... the life is dead now. The only way would be for independent companies to do it. It's not a bad idea... really it's not.

now... how you say it's a new system... err... yeah... it's 10 years old :lol

FYI.. I still have a couple Tony Hawk's 3 in stock :) Not too bad! BUT I thoght it came it before aug 20th 2002 for the N64.... that is 6 months AFTER the cube version.

bv :hat
True. I didn't mean they couldn't support it. Just that it's not a new system. :)

Jan 2007
Denham Springs, LA
You know, you are right. Why don't they make games anymore? It's only 10 years old, and it's not like the games would suck or anything, heavens no. I would write a letter to Nintendo but seeing as they wouldn't even reply, it's useless. Just wait until the Nintendo 128 comes out, I hear they'll have Mario Party 346336!

~Jack

Jack said:
You know, you are right. Why don't they make games anymore? It's only 10 years old, and it's not like the games would suck or anything, heavens no. I would write a letter to Nintendo but seeing as they wouldn't even reply, it's useless. Just wait until the Nintendo 128 comes out, I hear they'll have Mario Party 346336!

~Jack
just like well be playing halo 49889485934 on the xbox 499