Zelda

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Get the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest package for, I think $30.

I've never played a Zelda game either, but I know for a fact that you can't go wrong with that. I'll end up getting it as well..soon enough.

ALL OF THEM!

NOW!

Play them all...now!

Not really I was just really excited...play Minish Cap and NOT WIND WAKER and Ocarina of time AND NOT WIND WAKER and all the old ones, try to find a promo disc with Majora's mask, Ocarina, The Original and Link's Awakening, just tell them your's got scratched and no you don't got a recepit you baugh it like forever ago...that works REALLY well in K Marts....did I mention to NOT PLAY WIND WAKER?

Okay Strubes and Griff have fun SAILING EVERYWHERE........*is angry at that game* I can seriously leave the room, refill my soda, make a samwich, go back, and still NOT be at my island yet. I was a very good game the plot was good and it was different.....BUT CURSE THE SAILING

Apr 2006
Michigan
Nobodies_Heartless said:
Okay Strubes and Griff have fun SAILING EVERYWHERE........*is angry at that game* I can seriously leave the room, refill my soda, make a samwich, go back, and still NOT be at my island yet. I was a very good game the plot was good and it was different.....BUT CURSE THE SAILING
Is there enough time to eat the samwich? :lol

Dec 2005
Fraser, Michigan
Griff...you could finish any sandwich in 2 seconds flat.

I just got back from Blockbuster. I picked up Wind Waker. Griff, if you wanna know how it is, give me a PM or just call me.

Mai Valentine

Forum Staff
Jun 2004
Georgia
Wind Waker was awesome for the most part. Sailing did kind of suck, though. Although I did like sailing to Xs on the map and hauling up treasure. :)